RapidTest is a Clinic & Hospital based system that provides continuous testing using an array of four test sensors with three AI systems to provide a comprehensive testing platform.
A high-throughput, robot-controlled digital DNA Test assay provides a 3D detailed image showing the pathogen load.
A Self-learning IBM Watson AI engine improves the accuracy of our test over time.
Built on technology developed for the space program.
Blood or Hair DNA Sample
We offer the choice of direct to customer (via a simple in-home Test Kit) or via healthcare providers (clinic or hospital) with a rapid 24-hour turnaround available.
AI Automated Test Management Platform
Our Einstein AI-assisted Patient Journey workflow CRM platform provides automated contact management by email and text messaging to keep patients informed of progress during testing. A secure patient portal provides access to test results.
A highly scalable Cloud platform supports millions of customer tests.
Advanced 3D Imaging
A new level of diagnostic imaging quality lets medical staff visualise pathogens in high-resolution 3D detail.
Our test process is explained below:
- After purchasing the test, The Patient is directed to our secure patient portal
- The patient uses their Mobile Phone or Web browser to capture their symptoms
- A voice analysis system detects potential conditions
- AI analysis decides if additional data is required
- Additional online Tests will be
- After collecting symptoms we assess the patient using a scoring model
- The Patient is sent a Blood Test kit in the post
- The patient places a drop of blood on the test kit using the lancet provided and sends the 3D barcoded testkit to the Lab
- The Blood Sample is scanned on for Test sensors
- The results of each test are analysed by our AI system and the results are stored in our patient portal.
- The patient is sent a secure email with a link to their results on our portal.